I love to order breakfast wraps when I go out to eat for breakfast but never knew how to wrap the tortilla to make them at home myself. After a few YouTube videos, I was able to find the simplest way to make these delicious and quick Spinach Breakfast Wraps. They are the perfect grab and go meal for our family to take on the way to school or work!
- 1/2 Bag of Frozen Diced Potatoes
- 6 Eggs or substitute egg whites
- Your choice of meat (this recipe shown below is with simple turkey lunchmeat) I would recommend bacon or sausage for more flavor.
- Spinach tortilla wraps
- 1/2 cup Green Onions
- 2 slices of cheese of your choice (this recipe shown is with American Velveeta cheese)
- Cook the 1/2 bag of potatoes on a skillet at medium-high heat. Cover lightly with vegetable oil and cook for about 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Add your choice of cooked meat to the skillet
- Scramble the eggs and add the mixture to the skillet along with the green onions.
- Cook on medium heat until eggs are fully cooked
- Add cheese of your choice and cover the skillet with a lid until the cheese has fully melted.
How to Wrap the Tortilla:
- Lay out a tortilla and add a moderate amount of the potatoes, eggs, and meat to the middle of the tortilla
- Fold the tortilla at one end, grabbing the mixture, and folding it under.
- Fold the two sides of the tortilla into the middle
- Flip the tortilla over until the tortilla is completely closed.
- Eat as is or cut down the middle.